Friday, December 4, 2009

chase has a playmate

GetAttachment



so i am so sick and tired of chase (my shihtzu) humping my leg ! uggh!  ok so i get that he's getting older, he just recently turned 1 , but does that give him the right to molest me?  i didnt think so
therefore i opted not to get him neutered  but instead get him a playmate.  since i didn't have the time and energy  to adopt  a dog from a shelter, i turned to the next best thing..  craigslist!!  now i know that may sound weird , but it was on this thanksgiving day that i logged into cragslist and actually found what i was looking for !. lo and behold there was an ad that read " sweet bichon frise needs a good home".  so i happily clicked the link .  equipped with a phone number , i started the process of getting my chase a playmate .


  i dialed the phone number and got the voicemail, although i was dissapointed  i went ahead and left a very detailed message. to my great suprise i woke up the next morning and there was a voicemail from katrina,
 ( a sweet christian women) informing me that she had not found a home yet for "kiki" . we continued to talk, i told her about chase having adhd, she told me kiki had the same issue , was very hyper, and loving.  we also spoke about kiki belonging to her son  whom she was not allowing to have the dog anymore because of his slipping grades in school. katrina told me that although her son was over kiki ,she did not want us to meet at her house to do the exchange because she feared he would become reattached. Thus deciding to meet me at a nearby super walmart.  i totally understanding what its like to love a dog so i agreed. katrina asked me to give her a half and hour because kiki was with a friend , in another part of town.

a half hour later excited that i achieved my goal i readily got dress , dragging my homegirl ray, and the rest of my thanksgiving day party with me to pick up the new addition of my family=}

so we arrived at the austell rd super walmart around 1ish , after clumsily missing an exit and a turn ,but finally we made it . i finally met katrina!!  she was so sweet! really sweet lady from alabama she is. and i was sooo stoked that the friend kiki was with appeared to also be a lesbian women ! that sat great with me !

so we finally got kiki, and after a teary goodbye with her previous owners, we were on the road with our new dog and  chase.. 
chase and paramore
of course i had to stop and get her a lulu dress, and a new leash. before bringing her home. she has to match chase's fly! now she is styling!
after her oatmeal bath, some exercise ,and some breath mints, her and chase are stuck together like glue! u would think that they knew each other forever!

 im so happy chase finally gets to to take his horny days out on somebody else ! and by the way.. i renamed her paramore =}

No comments: