Monday, December 21, 2009

Sade Returns!

So today as i was reading the blogs of the people i follow
(yes i really read them) & i noticed on andenew's blog it was mentioned that sade was in fact making a comeback ! GOODNESS ME!I thought it was pure rumor and speculation! That was until I clicked the lil red play button ,and lo and behold, my speakers were instantly filled with the sweet serenade of sade's voice as she belted out her latest hit.



It was everything I could have hoped for in a comeback for such a well respected and well loved artist! i have been falling asleep to the sultry sounds of sade(cherish the day,pearls,enigma,by your side,king of sorrow, no ordinary love, to name a few )since i was about 3,im now 24 so u can imagine my unmasked excitement as i readily listened to the newest installment. I for one will be first in line to get my cd in 2010! Check it out



No comments: